American Traveler is seeking a travel nurse RN PCU - Progressive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Rock Hill, South Carolina.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: PCU - Progressive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 03/18/2024
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
American Traveler is offering a traveling Progressive Care Unit assignment in Rock Hill South Carolina.
- Current professional license as required by the state
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid BLS through the American Heart Association
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific travel positions.
- RN positions require at least one year of recent experience in specialty and a like setting.
American Traveler Benefits
- Customized compensation and benefits package
- Insurance coverage that suits your needs, including day one options
- Generous housing allowance or company-arranged accommodations
- Tax advantage options that can increase your take-home
- Travel and licensure reimbursements, referral bonuses, continuing education, and more
American Traveler Job ID #P-160800. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: RN Progressive Care Unit.About American Traveler
With over 25 years of experience, American Traveler has established a reputation for outstanding customer service. Our team ensures a smooth, worry-free experience for those starting on or expanding their travel nursing and allied careers.
With thousands of travel nursing and allied jobs nationwide, our attentive and approachable recruiters find positions that align perfectly with your career aspirations and personal requirements.
American Traveler offers exceptional benefits, including premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment, generous 401(k) match, substantial housing stipends, and more. Additionally, with 24/7 support and access to our in-house clinicians, you are assured confidence and comfort throughout your assignment.
With our team behind you, you can relax and enjoy a rewarding travel career.
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
- Pet insurance
- Company provided housing options
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1
- License and certification reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Discount program