Materials Shipping Coordinator, Kohler Energy
Work Mode: Onsite
Location: Onsite at Kohler Energy, WI
To plan, coordinate, and expedite product through the GK finished goods facility.
- Plan, expedites and controls all products under his/her responsibility using Sap.
- Verifies stock availability for finished goods & loose accessories.
- Coordinates Union employee tasks and Job assignments.
- Expedites hot orders and parts needed for customers and Sto’s.
- Generates proper paperwork.
- Works on special projects, or performs other duties as directed by the supervisor.
- Coordinates product flow, audits shop floor and continue liaison with floor Supervision and material truckers.
- Monitor and review requirements and schedules daily.
- Must be detailed orientated with basic computer skills.
- High School Diploma
- At least 1-3 years' experience in Shipping preferred.
- Must be able to make sound decisions and work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to multi-task well and work under stress.
The hourly range for this position is $24.90 - $31.10. The specific hourly rate offered to a candidate may be influenced by a variety of factors including the candidate’s experience, their education, and the work location. Available benefits include medical, dental, vision & 401k.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
*Important update for candidates applying to roles within Kohler Energy, including Power Systems, Engines, Home Energy, Kohler Uninterruptible Power, Clarke Energy, Curtis Instruments, and Heila Technologies.
On November 6, Kohler Co. announced the strategic decision to establish Kohler Energy as a separate, independent business with Platinum Equity as the majority investment partner. Kohler will continue to stay invested in the Energy business following the closing and remains committed to supporting the acceleration of long-term growth strategies for both organizations. Talent and operational transition plans are underway, and Kohler Co. and Platinum Equity expect the agreement to close in the first half of 2024.Thank you for your interest in joining our growing team as we embark on the next phase of growth!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at .
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We invite you to learn more about equal employment opportunity by reviewing the Federal and the .