Supplemental Health Care is seeking a travel Rehab Technician for a travel job in Molalla, Oregon.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Rehab Technician
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Employment Type: Travel
Supplemental Health Care is working with a skilled nursing facility in Molalla, Oregon to hire Rehab Technician. For more than 30 years, we've specialized in helping healthcare professionals find the assignments that best fit their current needs and long-term career goals. Whether you're just starting out or a veteran Rehab Technician, we'd love to get to know you and talk about the options that are available.
Rehab Technician Contract Details:
- $1,404 - $1,576 per week
- 13-week contract with possibility of extension
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of Rehab Technician services at the facility
- Ensures services are provided in accordance with other departments and caregivers
- Travel pay packages, including housing and meals allowance, are available
If you'd like more detail on this Rehab Technician assignment or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits including:
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and even pet insurance to provide you with the coverage you need whenever you need it.
- Round-the-clock support. No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by.
- Our Share the Care program is the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry, to learn more about Share the Care check out
- SHC offers a 401k Retirement Savings Program to both full-time and part-time employees with company matching and a wide range of investment options.
- Discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule.
- Active Rehab Technician Licensure/Certification in Oregon
- American Heart Association BLS
- At least 1-year of experience as a Rehab Technician
- Prior experience in an SNF preferred
Supplemental Health Care will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, or federal law. For this type of employment, Kentucky state law requires a criminal record check as a condition of employment.
Supplemental Health Care Job ID #1085203. Posted job title: Rehab Technician Director of Rehabilitation.About Supplemental Health Care
Supplemental Health Care’s culture of caring and decades of experience help us make connections that fuel miracles in hospitals, schools, home health, and other sites of care across the U.S.