Supplemental Health Care is seeking a travel Registered Respiratory Therapist for a travel job in Bristol, Tennessee.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Employment Type: Travel
Supplemental Health Care is hiring Respiratory Therapist to work at a partnering Long Term Acute Care facility in Bristol, Tennessee. We bring more than 30 years of experience and a reputation for excellence to every healthcare professional we support.
Respiratory Therapist Contract Details:
- $1,332 - $1,450 per week
- 13-week contract with possibility of extension
- Long Term Acute Care facility
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of Respiratory Therapist services at the facility
- Ensures services are provided in accordance with other departments and caregivers
- Travel pay packages and housing assistance are available
Apply online today to learn more about this Respiratory Therapist position and to start the placement process.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits including:
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and even pet insurance to provide you with the coverage you need whenever you need it.
- Round-the-clock support. No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by.
- Our Share the Care program is the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry, to learn more about Share the Care check out
- SHC offers a 401k Retirement Savings Program to both full-time and part-time employees with company matching and a wide range of investment options.
- Discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule.
- Active Respiratory Therapist Licensure/Certification in Tennessee
- American Heart Association BLS
- At least 1-year of experience as a Respiratory Therapist
- Prior experience in an LTAC is preferred
Supplemental Health Care will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, or federal law. For this type of employment, Kentucky state law requires a criminal record check as a condition of employment.
Supplemental Health Care Job ID #1085047. Posted job title: Respiratory Therapist Registered Respiratory Therapist.About Supplemental Health Care
Supplemental Health Care’s culture of caring and decades of experience help us make connections that fuel miracles in hospitals, schools, home health, and other sites of care across the U.S.