Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 PM - 7:30 AM
• 24 months of Telemetry Unit experience is required.
• 6 months of experience with Epic is required.
• Candidates must have a Indiana license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• Candidates must live at least 75 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Medical declinations accepted.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
2 years of Tele/Stepdown experience
RTO: 5 days max. Must ask manager if additional dates are needed
Former perm employees must be separated from any CHS facility for at least 6 months
2 references within 6 months. Supervisors or charge nurses are acceptable
BLS must be AHA. RQI Acceptable
Maximum days off: 5 days
2 references from last 6 months (Nurse Manager reference type)
Proof of identification required
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: IN
- Certifications: Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2023-12-11
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3