Now Hiring School Bus Drivers in Champlin, MN - Servicing Anoka-Hennepin Schools, and Fridley School District
$1,500 Training Pay + $1,500 Bonus!
Free TV with every CLP!**
Text Bus to 52345 to apply!
First things First: Who are we?
Twice the size of our next largest competitor, First Student is the leading school transportation solutions provider in North America. Every day, we complete 5 million student journeys, moving more passengers than all U.S. airlines combined. With a team of highly trained drivers and the industry’s strongest safety record, First Student delivers reliable, quality services to 1,100 school districts.
Why join as a School Bus Driver? For many reasons:
- Starting Wage of $24/HR
- $1,500 Training Pay + $1,500 Bonus*
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits plus 401k Retirement Savings Plans (Benefits offered may vary by location or CBA)
- Free TV with Every CLP**
- No nights or weekends
- Training provided
- No experience necessary
- PPE provided
About the Position
- Join our team of professional drivers dedicated to getting students to and from school safely
- Drivers enjoy the support of our industry leading technology to guide them through their daily routes
- Prioritize vehicle maintenance by conducting pre and post trip vehicle inspections
- Provide support to students by assisting with boarding and exiting the bus
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 19 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Be subject to a drug screen and physical
*Conditions apply, see location for details. Offer expires 12/31/2023.
**Conditions apply - must obtain CLP within 7 days
Subject to DOT drug testing. DOT Regulation 49 CFR Part 40 does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason.
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.