We are looking for an experienced and motivated Nursing Supervisor to join our team at Cherrelyn Healthcare Center on a part-time basis to work weekends. The candidate will work with the staff nurses and physicians to coordinate patient care and help maintain a high standard of clinical practice. The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package of $46.61 to $49 per hour, bi-weekly.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This position offers a competitive hourly pay rate of $46.61 to $49 per hour, paid bi-weekly.
"Our supreme goal is to do and be the best in all we undertake, and to provide a Stellar life for our residents, their families and our employees." - Evrett Benton, CEO
If you are looking for a company and team that understands the value of people, then look no further!
Stellar Senior Living is a premier assisted living and memory care provider in the Western United States. Founded in 2012 we have experienced consistent growth adding senior living communities to our family each year. We continue to grow and are looking for top talent to join our team and continue the journey with us.
Cherrelyn Healthcare Center, a Stellar Senior Living Community, is a 184-bed skilled nursing facility located in Littleton, CO. We have been operating for over 50 years and are looking for an individual to continue the tradition of the best in care for our residents.
• Manage, coordinate and oversee the care of 168 residents.
• Supervise all nursing staff on duty during week-end shifts.
• Ensure competent care to all patients throughout the shift.
• Evaluate patient care by chart reviews and random clinical observations.
• Provide direction and guidance to Registered Nurses and other staff regarding patient care practice.
• Review health records in order to ensure treatment goals are met and progress notes accurately document patient care.
• Perform, interpret and record vital signs as needed.
• Communicate with other medical staff, families and other support personnel in order to enhance patient care.
• Update medical records with additional information as needed.
• Provide quality assurance for nursing and medical management.
• Monitor and respond to performance improvement initiatives.
• Work with other departments and programs to coordinate care needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited school and RN license in the state of Colorado
• Minimum of three years of experience in acute care setting
• Proven track record of providing excellent nursing care
• Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills
• Knowledge of healthcare regulations
• Ability to handle demanding situations in a diverse environment
• Flexibility and willingness to work Weekends
Cherrelyn Healthcare Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment