Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT)
Elemy is looking for dedicated, compassionate professionals to provide in-home Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Come grow with us as we improve children’s lives and set the standard for care!
Who We Are: Elemy provides best-in-class in-home care for children affected by autism. We’re reimagining the pediatric care industry by putting families and children front and center, bringing ABA care to families’ homes, and providing more tech-enabled resources and tools for therapists to give the best care possible. Our unique care approach was developed by world-class clinicians from Stanford, Yale, and other leading institutions.
About the Position: As a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) you’ll be responsible for assisting Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) in implementing behavior plans through in-home intervention. You’ll assist patients with day-to-day activities, monitor behavior, record and collect data on patients' progress, and communicate with clients. It’s a rewarding position — you’ll be an important member of a child’s care team and will see the results first hand as you help improve that child’s life.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide in-person behavior intervention services
- Implement behavior intervention and skill acquisition plans
- Collect and record data
- Follow Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) guidelines and codes of conduct
- Attend team meetings
What You Bring:
- Minimum high-school degree or equivalent
- Must pass background check
- Reliable car, proof of auto insurance, and valid driver's license required
- TB test required
- Minimum 6 months of ABA experience preferred
- RBT certification
What We Offer:
- Extremely competitive hourly rate (above the industry average) with a generous bonus program
- Paid client cancellations
- Monthly bonuses based around attendance, select evening, weekend, and holiday hours
- Paid supervision towards BCBA certification
- Career advancement for those who are dedicated and work hard
- Ongoing career-focused training
- Mileage reimbursement
- A management team that cares about your professional development, your ideas and suggestions, and maintaining a fun, supportive company culture
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 for RBT’s pursuing their BCBA certification
What We Believe:
- We put our families first, always
- We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners
- Candor and respect
- We don't settle for anything less than excellence
What Our RBTs Are Saying:
“Elemy quickly made me feel welcome, heard, and motivated to enact positive change for the kids I would work with. My meet-and-greet with my BCBA and care-ops coordinator being available and responsive made me feel secure in my role and able to focus on my case.”
“Elemy offers a company culture that is warm and inviting. Throughout the growth of Elemy as a startup, leadership can be seen attempting to build a strong foundation to this company through feedback.”
“ Elemy’s structure is amazing. I like that there is a care ops associate who manages the cases. I also like that they are like the middleman for families and Elemy employees — it keeps the RBT and family relationships more professional.”
“Elemy is very communicative and not just that but it’s always on top of things. I’ve never worked anyplace where I honestly felt like someone had my back no matter what.”
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal-opportunity employer committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.