Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Conemaugh Health System, of Duke LifePoint Healthcare, is the largest healthcare provider in west central Pennsylvania, serving over a half-million patients each year through the Conemaugh Physician Group and Medical Staff, a network of hospitals, specialty clinics and patient focused programs. Conemaugh Health System employs over 5,000 clinical and non-clinical staff, and over 450 physicians committed to providing the ideal patient experience.
Where We Are:
The city of Johnstown is home to high-performing schools and safe, affordable neighborhoods that make working, living and raising a family special. There are many opportunities for educational advancement including the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, Saint Francis University, and Mount Aloysius College.
Why Choose Us:
• Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
• Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
• Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
• Professional Development and Growth Opportunities
• And much more…
The primary responsibilities of the Practice Manager include maintenance of the daily operations and general management of the practice(s). This job also involves developing educational planning programs, allocating and assigning duties to employees, and monitoring the activities and operations of all the practice(s) components to ensure the practice(s) meets its objectives.