Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 24 months of Acute Care Float Pool experience is required.
• 12 months of travel experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is required.
• Candidates must have a Massachusetts license prior to placement start.
• This role will require floating to multiple units
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
• COVID booster required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Seasonal Flu Vaccine is required if working during flu season (September 15-April 30th).
Must be fully vaccinated (exemptions are reviewed on a very limited basis).
No Block Scheduling for any Travelers at Salem.
Must be able to read telemetry strips.
Every other weekend.
Traveler will rotate between the following shifts: 7am – 7pm, 11am-11pm, & 7pm-7am
Two years of acute care hospital experience.
Skill Sets Required: Flexible, Telemetry monitoring including measuring intervals and interpreting strips every 4 hours.
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: MA
- Certifications: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: 1/6
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2023-10-31
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3