To assist in developing sales, maintaining productivity levels and providing superior customer service, while ensuring the safety and cleanliness of the store. To work as part of a team, following the directions of managers and supervisors, while adhering to the policies and procedures explained in the Employee Handbook.
- Follow proper age verification policies.
- Provide friendly assistance to customers and observe customer service policies.
- Perform cash register operations and maintain the check-out, shopping cart and box storage areas.
- Perform stocking, display-building and porter duties.
- Follow injury prevention, safety training and security procedures.
- Follow shipping and receiving procedures.
- Develop knowledge of store products to better serve the customer.
- Perform all duties as assigned by Store Management.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays, as scheduled.
- Ability to count cash and make change accurately.
- Ability to operate business machines (calculator, computer keyboards, etc.).
- Ability to pass any applicable alcohol training class and maintain a current certification card.
- Ability to repeatedly lift 40-50 pounds.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and managers.
- Ability to follow directions and complete assignments.
- Ability to write legibly.
- Ability to read small type.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to repeatedly walk up and down stairs.
- Ability to work in cold areas.
- Ability to work hours as scheduled.
- Consistent and regular attendance.
This is a part-time seasonal position.
*Pay rate for this position is $15.00