LPN - $2500 sign on bonus - Large Senior Living Community
We are seeking a compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team at Overlake Terrace Assisted Living and Memory Care in Redmond, WA . Come join a team of dedicated, smart, and caring professionals as they work together to care for our seniors and provide them the lifestyle they deserve.
What we offer
- Competitive salary $40/hour depending on experience.
- $2,500 sign on bonus
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, generous Paid Time Off program, holidays, 401k and more!!!
- A growing company with opportunities for advancement
- Company sponsored training, tuition reimbursement, and other learning opportunities
- Free meals each shift
- Flexible schedules available. Part-Time and Full-Time available
Who we are
"Our supreme goal is to do and be the best in all we undertake, and to provide a Stellar life for our residents, their families and our employees." - Evrett Benton, CEO
If you are looking for a company and team that understands the value of people, then look no further!
Stellar Senior Living is a premier assisted living and memory care provider in the Western United States. Founded in 2012 we have experienced consistent growth adding senior living communities to our family each year. We continue to grow and are looking for top talent to join our team and continue the journey with us.
Overlake Terrace is one of Stellar Senior Living's most vibrant senior living communities. Serving residents in a very active community full of fun, family, and opportunities to serve.
The LPN will be responsible for monitoring patients, performing routine checks, and assisting the clinical team at the community. A successful LPN has the ability to take direction and work well in stressful situations. A good LPN has great observational skills and empathy for patients while remaining professional.
- Monitor patients throughout their treatment
- Perform routine checks of patients' vital signs
- Ensure that patients take their medication
- Assist RNs and other members of the medical team at the community
- Liaise with patients' families
- Completed LPN license program
- Computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Love for seniors!
If you are the right candidate, then we definitely want to hear from you! To apply click the “Apply” button or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
#OTC We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.