.. inclusive, equitable and welcoming. The University of Washington is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin .. see more
A s a Home Health LPN , you will:
- Provide professional nursing services under the direction of a RN in compliance with the state's Nurse Practice Act, any applicable licensure/certification requirement, applicable healthcare standards, governmental laws and regulations, and CenterWell Home Health policies and procedures.
- Provide skilled nursing interventions in the treatment of the patient/clients illness, rehabilitative needs and preventative care. Utilize a holistic approach in the provision of problem specific therapeutic interventions, teaching and training activities in accordance with the plan of care.
- Apply knowledge and skills in accordance with accepted standards of clinical practice to facilitate problem resolution and achieve individualized patient goals and outcomes.
- Confer with the RN Supervisor regarding needed changes in the Plan of Treatment. Accept verbal orders from physician were permitted by state law/regulations/Nurse Practice Act and communicate these orders to the RN Supervisor.
- Utilize a systematic, individualized goal/outcome driven approach in implementing the nursing plan of care.
- Maintain contact with patients, physicians, clinical manager(s), other members of the healthcare team in a timely manner regarding patient/family needs and status changes. Participate in care coordination activities and discharge planning as appropriate.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in relation to information that is confidential in nature. Share information only when the recipient's right to access is clearly established and the sharing of such information is dearly in the best interests of the patient.
- Appropriately communicate to ensure adherence to professional standards in the provision of and availability of supplies, materials and equipment needed to safely and effectively implement the plan of care.
- Prepare, submit and maintain documentation as required by the Company and/or facility. Visit/shift notes documented on day services are rendered.
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing Program or accredited School of Vocational Nursing.
- Current nursing license in the practicing state.
- Valid drivers license, auto insurance and reliable transportation.
- Current CPR certification.
- Two years experience as an LPN/LVN in a clinical setting, preferably in a home health or hospice setting.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, “Humana”) offers competitive benefits that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other opportunities.