*SIGN ON BONUS*
Interim HealthCare is currently seeking compassionate Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNAs) to assist two clients in their home located in East Hampstead, NH. Care for others like family in the comfort of home. As a Home Health LNA for Interim HealthCare, your heart to care for others will be met with open arms and strong patient bonds that make every day meaningful. More than a job, many patients become like family.
Interim HealthCare®, the nation’s first home care company, is hiring Home Health LNAs who want to make a difference in the lives of others through the one-on-one care they provide. If you share our passion for caregiving, you are made for this!
Shifts Available: Saturday, Wednesday, and/or Friday Evenings and/or Saturday and Sunday Mornings
Our Home Health Licensed Nursing Assistants enjoy some excellent benefits:
- 1:1 LNA-to-patient ratio
- Make your own schedule, work independently and enjoy work-life balance up to 40 hours/week available
- No Weekend or Holiday Requirement
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Paid Weekly!!!
- Build your skills with online training and earn CEUs
- Employee Referral Program
As a Home Health Licensed Nursing Assistant, here’s a big-picture view of what you’ll do:
- Care for seniors and those with an illness, injury or chronic disease in their homes
- Help with daily activities such as bathing, toileting, dressing, grooming, hygiene, nail/skin care, eating and nutritional intake
- Assist with ambulation, transfers and range of motion exercises
- Check vitals, measure intake/output, monitor blood glucose and document any changes
- Work with a team of home health nurses and aides to ensure a patient’s care plan is followed
- Observe patient and notify supervisor of issues requiring a change in care, medication or medical equipment
Requirements for Home Health Licensed Nursing Assistants:
- High school diploma (or equivalent) and active Nursing Assistant License (LNA) in New Hampshire
- Graduate of a training and/or competency program as required by State/Federal Regulations
- A minimum of 6 months of experience working in the field
- Current CPR Certification preferred but not required (We offer monthly renewal classes paid for by Interim HealthCare)
- Compassionate nature, good communicator and ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Why Work for Interim HealthCare?
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare is the nation’s first home care company and a leading employer of Licensed Assistants (LNAs). Operating through 300+ offices, our commitment to you is expressed through a family-oriented culture that values and appreciates LNAs, and a passion to put patients first. Join a nationwide network of LNAs who are making a significant difference in the lives of others through the personalized, home-based care they provide.
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner. Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2023 Interim HealthCare Inc.
#NHPandoLogic. Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Location: Newton, NH - 03858