Notable supplier is seeking an experienced Inventory Accountant to assist with Inventory and GL accounting .
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Client is a long standing medical supplier with a great reputation in the Columbus market
- Fantastic leadership team and wonderful, diverse team
- Long standing client of CFS, we have worked with this client for many years
- The company has a high sense of community and values teamwork
- As a Inventory Accountant you will be able to utilize your experience with reconciliations and know the work you're doing makes a difference for the team
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE INVENTORY ACCOUNTANT:
- The Inventory Accountant will be assisting with research of invoices and distribution receipts and handle reconciliations
- The Inventory Accountant will examine and reconcile bank and balance sheets.
- Support month-end close and GL, and journal entries by collaborating with AP and AR teams.
- Support various inventory reporting as needed
- Cycle count support-work with distribution centers on issues
QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED FOR THE INVENTORY ACCOUNTANT:
- General Accounting experience
- Experience with inventory, cost, fixed assets or balance sheet reconciliations
- Must be detail-oriented and able to monitor own work
- Intermediate Excel
- ERP experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree