Get an hourly wage of up to $40 as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Saugus, MA (and nearby areas) with the unique combination of scheduling flexibility and W2 benefits. For IntelyCare, scheduling flexibility means that you get to decide when, where, and how often you work because you can pick your preferred shifts at any of our partner facilities. It also means that you can take time off on any day of your choosing. All of this — and the sense of stability that comes with a supportive employer who has your back.
As a company founded by and for nurses, we make you our priority. It all starts with a business model built around the concept of nurse work-life balance and a simple mission — to give nurse professionals an alternative that finally lets them have their career without sacrificing their personal lives and relationships.
What would your life look like if you could schedule work around it? Does your day go better when you can start it with a sunrise bike ride along the Northern Strand Community Trail? Are you tired of missing your son's season games at Stackpole Field? Have you been putting off that weeklong getaway to Nahant for too long? With IntelyCare you can set your life and work schedules the way you want because you manage your own work-life balance. Find out more about this amazing opportunity below and consider making your next career move with us.Benefits
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$40 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid daily or weekly
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes paid for by employer
- Access shifts and manage other job needs through our free mobile app
- Choose your preferred facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night/overnight, etc.)
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay, plus travel bonuses
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no charge
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs and water bottles
IntelyCare has a lot to offer our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros"). Here's what a few of them have to say about their experience working for us:
"I’ve had a great experience working with IntelyCare! This company has always handled everything efficiently, from shifts and facility availability to solving issues I have encountered."
"I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I enjoy the ease of signing in & out and how user-friendly the app is."
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
"IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2 years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely manner."Job Responsibilities
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute facilities in your area
- Providing support with mobility, toileting, personal hygiene, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Serving residents meals and assisting with feeding if necessary
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs, relaying any abnormal readings to supervising staff
- Keeping an eye on residents throughout the shift and alerting nurses to any concerns or abnormal observations
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing linens, scrubbing surfaces, cleaning residents' rooms, etc.
- Helping transport residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and exam tables
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to residents
- Communicating with visitors, family members, and staff, serving as a conduit between them and residents
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Being a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) requires the right mix of compassion, dedication, and skill. If you're looking for a CNA job that also gives you the flexibility to chart your own path, consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality. Take the first step by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Saugus, Massachusetts 01906