Earn an hourly wage as high as $37 as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the village of Waban, Massachusetts, and throughout the greater Boston area, and gain the flexibility to better manage your professional and personal life with a schedule that you control. At IntelyCare, we know that nursing professionals with a real work-life balance provide the best patient care. That's why our nurses can choose the shifts at our partner facilities that best fit their lifestyle, with the added support of W2 employment.
With a truly flexible schedule, you won't have to miss special events with friends and family members and can pursue other interests. Maybe your day isn't the same if you haven't had the chance to walk your dog along Beacon Street before work, or perhaps you're considering buying Red Sox season tickets and want to arrange your work schedule accordingly. At IntelyCare, it's up to you. Check out our other fantastic benefits and perks.Benefits
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$37 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night/overnight, etc.)
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision) for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of charge
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
IntelyCare has a lot to offer our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros"). Here's what a few of them have to say about their experience working for us:
"I’ve had a great experience working with IntelyCare! This company has always handled everything efficiently, from shifts and facility availability to solving issues I have encountered."
"I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I enjoy the ease of signing in & out and how user-friendly the app is."
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
"IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2 years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely manner."Job Responsibilities
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities near you
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when necessary
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic environment
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents, and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing companionship
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Find a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that gives you the career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve. IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career development opportunities, and flexibility. Get real work-life balance today by joining our team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Waban, Massachusetts 02468