ARE YOU A CURRENT US FOODS EMPLOYEE? PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR INTERNAL WORKDAY CAREER SITE.
Join Our Community of Food People!
Our CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers can make up to $31.68 per hour . We are looking for CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers who relish the chance to push their potential, grow and reap the rewards of joining the US FOODS® family.
We help YOU make it! US FOODS® is one of the largest food distributors with a culture and history of promotion from within and unlimited career growth opportunities w/ ongoing job skills and leadership development training.
US FOODS® has a lot to offer :
• Local routes (some overnights required) • Work Schedule is starting in the early morning until finished.
• US FOODS® is the company built on YOU Matter, where your hard work is rewarded. • We are committed to compensation, and benefits that respect, and reward our employees for their dedication and hard work. • Paid Training, Pension, AND Paid Overtime • Low-cost union benefits • Service recognition and employee rewards • Excellent Leadership
EXCELLENT BENEFITS: Medical, dental, vision, Pension Plan, and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) life insurance and paid parental leave.
Main Ingredients of the Job
As a US FOODS® Delivery Driver, you will be critical to the US FOODS® team and one of the important faces of our organization. As a Delivery Driver, you will have an impact on our customers by delivering our meats, produce, frozen goods, groceries, dry goods, equipment, and supplies to their drop-off sites. Your efforts are the foundation that defines US FOODS® success based on our pillars of cultural beliefs, work ethic, collaborative spirit, and service.
• Deliver best-in-class Customer Service.
• Deliver customers' orders to meet scheduled delivery times and keep productivity. • Unload products with a hand truck and place items in the customer storage area. • Able to perform repeated, manual heavy lifting of items up to 80 pounds. • Make frequent stops during a work shift. • Deliver product in inclement weather conditions. • Verify delivery of items with customers. • Collect money (cash or checks) where needed.
What you bring to the table
• Must be at least 21 years of age. • Must have valid CDL Class A issued by the state of legal residence with necessary endorsements and DOT qualifications. • High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred. • Valid U.S. driver's license issued by the state of legal residence with proper endorsements if required • No more than two convictions in the past two-year period for traffic violations, no DUI convictions in the past three years, no driver's license suspensions in the past three years. • Minimum of six months of commercial driving experience (any industry) OR three months of driving experience in the food and beverage delivery industry required. • Must be able to pass DOT physical.
Great delivery truck drivers are crucial to the US Foods® team and one of the important faces of our organization. Our truck drivers strive for integrity and reliability while building trusting relationships with customers. JOIN OUR TRANSPORTATION TEAM!
Please check out our job preview video: "A Day in the Life" Delivery Truck Driver
Stay updated by following US Foods on any of our social media platforms at the bottom of the page!
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status