OTR Long Haul Owner Operators • $4K Sign on Bonus • Flexible Schedules.
Are you ready to apply Make sure you understand all the responsibilities and tasks associated with this role before proceeding.
Proud to be a 100% Owner Operator Fleet
CDL-A Owner Operators and Fleet Owners
Leasing to Ameri-Co® Carriers is not just another job. Let us show you how your days with us will be the most successful ones!
Short and Long Runs covering East to West, North to South and Midwest Regions.
We have many options for our Regional and OTR Owner Operators to choose from – drive the routes you love when you partner with Ameri-Co!
Regional and Long Haul Opportunities:
- Gross Pay for Regional Drivers BEFORE Deductions: $3,000-$4,000
- Gross Pay for Long Haul Drivers BEFORE Deductions: $5,000-$6,000
Some Benefits of partnering with Ameri-Co include:
- $4,000 Sign On Bonus
- 100% Owner Operator fleet
- Financially sound company with steady work year-round
- High retention rate
- Several of our Drivers have been with us for more than 30 years
- Ameri-Co’s top two Owner Operators have surpassed 4 million miles with us, so the possibilities are endless!!
- No forced dispatch
- Flexible Schedules to fit your needs and lifestyle
- Regional – Home every weekend
- Long Haul – Average 8-10 days out (or longer – your choice!)
- Rider passes available at no cost to you
- Fleet Advance
- Accident Plan
- Discounts with major tire companies
- All Tolls Paid
- DOT Physicals paid
- Fuel Cards (EFS fuel discount program)
- Qualcomm equipment provided at no cost ($25/month usage fee)
- Competitive compensation package
- Exceptional mileage rate paid on ALL miles, loaded and empty (PLUS Fuel Surcharge)
- Weekly direct deposit settlements
- Safe driving awards and incentives
- Quarterly Safety Bonuses
- Referral Bonuses
Insurance and Plates:
- Ameri-Co joined the Independent Truckers Group as an option to obtain affordable Health Care Benefits
- Convenient settlement deductions offered to assist with your vehicle-related insurance purchases
- Base Plate Incentive Program (We pay up front)
- Ameri-Co believes in maintaining a small company atmosphere and strives to provide the best working conditions and a profitable compensation program.
- Must own semitruck
- Must be willing to run under Ameri-Co authority
- Minimum 23 years of age
- At least two (2) full years of verifiable interstate driving in the past three (3) years
- Your truck must be EROD compatible; 2000 build date or newer
- Driving experience needs to be with the type of equipment you will be operating
- Flatbed Cargo Securement and Tarping experience, if operating Flatbeds
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Minerals Technologies Inc., Ameri-Co Carriers is a leading truckload carrier headquartered in Scottsbluff, NE. Ameri-Co not only recognizes our Owner Operators, but we also show our appreciation to our partners every single day. Our freight is consistent, our lanes are more desirable, and we strive to dispatch trucks that meet your comfort level while providing the right amount of weekly miles you request.
Ameri-Co Carriers is a 100% Owner Operator company. We pride ourselves in partnering with Owner Operators because they have an impressive reputation for safety and reliability.