Aveanna Private Duty Nurse - LVN New Grad
Aveanna’s Private Duty nurses assist our patients with transitioning home from the hospital and provide the continuous care they need so they can remain at home with their loved ones. Our comprehensive hands-on new grad training program is tailored to each nurse to ensure you have the education, support, and resources to be successful working in a home independently. This training involves an instructor led component, competency demonstrations, and in-home precepting with another nurse. Our local office is looking for compassionate nurses in the following areas who would like to make a positive and lasting impact in the lives of their patients:
- Rio Grande Valley
- Surrounding Areas
Find yourself at Aveanna! We are a leading national provider of home health services to medically fragile children and adults, and our mission is to revolutionize the way homecare is delivered, one patient at a time.
We need you to help us provide the best possible life to those who trust their care to us. Our incredible Care Team consists of over 47,000 caregivers supporting more than 50,000 patients in 33 states, and it’s growing!
What our New Grads find at Aveanna:
- Compassion and Purpose—1:1 nurse-to-medically-fragile-patient ratio
- Community and Connection—cases close to home
- Development and Support— tailored training and 24/7 clinical support
- Growth and Inclusion—career and skillset advancement opportunities
- Excitement and Happiness—a place to call HOME
- Health, dental, vision, and company-paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off available
- Weekly and/or daily pay
- Overtime opportunities
- Electronic documentation—a tablet in every home!
- Tuition reimbursement (conditions apply)
- Company-sponsored continuing education credits
- 401(k) savings plan with employer matching
- Employee stock purchase plan with employee discount
- Paid in-house trach and vent training available
- Awards and recognition Program
- Employee Relief Fund
- 24/7 local support
- Implementation of physicians’ prescribed plan of care
- Patient assessments and coordination of care
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments, and therapies
- Compliant, timely documentation of care provided in system of record
- Health promotion, teaching, and training of family members
- Responsible for accepting and writing verbal orders from physicians as required and for obtaining co-signature of Case Manager on all verbal orders
- Follow up with physician, client, family members, staff, and Case Manager on client problems, concerns, and/or changes in client condition
- Performs other appropriate duties as assigned
- Must have and maintain an active, unencumbered license (RN/LPN/LVN) in the state in which the clinician will practice
- Current CPR certification from American Red Cross, American Heart Association, or BLS
- TB skin test (current within last 12 months)
- Must have reliable transportation
*Benefit eligibility is dependent upon employment status
Aveanna Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing in California
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.